The works consisted of the demolition of half of the existing public toilet in Seymour Square. This includes the men's toilet and staff areas, leaving the current women's toilet area and the pumproom intact. It also required the removal of one tree and associated vegetation beside the staff room and the construction of a new public toilet building housing men's, women’s, and accessible facilities with a covered walkway around complete with associated new fittings, finishes, drainage, lighting and landscaping as detailed.
• Demolition, earthworks, concrete work and masonry.
• Carpentry, abodo cladding with concrete veneer masonry.
• Roofing cladding, linings, doors and windows
• Metalwork including signs
• Tiling, painting, dryden oil treatment
• Plumbing and drainage, electrical site works.
Stay tuned for further updates on this and other projects here: https://www.cmtgroup.co.nz/projects/